“Good Night! Don’t let the bed bugs bite”
A phrase from our past is now a part of our future. Because bed bugs are BACK!
Bed bugs have become a major problem throughout the U.S. They are reddish brown, 3/16-inch, oval and flat. These pests hide in the folds of mattresses, bedding and curtains as well as the crevices of furniture and baseboards. It is essential to use a targeted approach that will kill the eggs as well as the adults. The wrong method may spread the infestation to other areas of your home or business.
Call Us For an Onsite Evaluation
- There’s no need to throw away any furniture such as mattresses, box springs, couches, & chairs.
- Please don’t treat for bed bugs by using bombs or foggers. This won’t kill them but push them deeper into the home or apartment making treatment more difficult.
Bed Bug Monitoring Program
- Large Multi-Unit and High-rise Complexes - Are Bed Bugs Causing Headaches?
If you are the owner or manager of large multi-unit buildings and are tired of treating the same suites over & over or frustrated with how much you’re spending on bed bugs, we should talk!
Owner of smaller single buildings? Call us, we may be able to help you keep bed bugs to a minimum or keep them from spreading through your buildings.
- Institution Housing- We Have Programs Specifically Designed for Challenging Situations
Managers and owners of facilities that house people with disabilities or other issues either publicly or privately funded, have a great responsibility to keep their residents free from bed bugs.
- Care For Elderly Residents:
If your facilities serve clients from active seniors to assisted living through skilled care, your residents and their families need assurance that you are as pro-active as possible in protecting them from bed bugs. Your reputation is our primary concern.
- Hospitality - Your Next Guest Can Bring a Major Hit to Your Reputation
Independent research shows that CONSUMERS are more likely to stay in a hotel with a pro-active bed bug approach than none at all. We can provide you both with peace of mind.
More information on bed bugs visit www.bedbugcentral.com
Do-it-yourself products visit www.generalpest-ohio.com